2012年7月17日火曜日

No50. School fee is for free?



In most of countries in Europe, school fee is free!! it's amazing for me, because education cost is high in Japan. So most of family in Japan may earn money for education. In fact, the same case applies in my family. My mother paid much money only for me. its price is 5~6million yen, equals to 60~70 thousand USA dollars during my high school n UNI. I think it is high cost.

Of course, there are good points in Japanese education system. For example, all of students always think that there are much money needed for education in Japan. So most of us study harder than not. Also, in university, most of us do working more than studying because we worry about our paren ts' money. Usually,our parents pay all of the school fee. but some of parents(mother or father ) can't pay like my family(in my family, my father died at my age of 6). In this case, we borrow money from government or corporation for lending money. anyway, we can cope early with difficulty in making a living. This means that we can learn how to make money and what is best for ourselves.

By the way, I wonder if there are any problems in case of countries where there are no school fee. If any problem, what is it and what kind of education system is better than it ? Then how about other countries?: Russia, South Europe, Africa, South America and so on. I'm just interested in them now.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿